Sorry about that but we could not find any posts!
You may want to try another author.
Something to read
Want to read something else? These are the latest posts:
- To calm your horse, quiet your mind
- Q&A with Jim McDonald – How to address a horse pawing on the trailer
- Q&A With Jim McDonald: My horse runs away from me
- Q&A with Jim McDonald
- Try this exercise with your horse this weekend!
- Using Obstacles in Horseback Riding
- Time to Ride
- “Jim McDonald is an extraordinarily talented teacher and trainer. I have participated in several of his clinics, enjoyed individual lessons, and seen him work with others. I have seen him time after time, analyze a “problem” and show both the horse and rider the solution”
- “Jim has been able to transform this horse from being stubborn and combative to calm, receptive and willing”
- “With Jim’s help and support, in just a few months, my relationship with my horse is becoming calm and trusting”