Come to The Jim McDonald Clinic to learn horsemanship through the principles of behavioral science and learning theory.
- Learn to read your horse and improve your feel for what the horse needs and when he needs it.
- Learn how to create a calm horse that wants to be with you and do what you want because he understands what you are asking of him.
- Learn to apply the principles that will improve you connection with your horse and enhance your partnership.
So bring your horse or just come and spend the day listening and asking questions.
**Tuition for the 3 Hour Clinics listed below is $55.00 with a horse and $35.00 for auditors.
Practical Horsemanship Clinics at Graham Equestrian Center
- Visit http://jimmcdonaldhorsemanship.com/payment/
- Select either Clinic Auditor or Clinic Participant.
- When checking out, add the clinic date in the “Write a note to the seller”