Listen to Jim McDonald on Horses in the Morning!
On this month’s Certified Horsemanship Association training episode we take on bad habits and vices. Guests Christina Schumacher and Jim McDonald take on the why and how of spooking, bucking, cribbing, weaving, rearing and a host of other undesirable habits. Listen in…
CLICK THIS LINK: HORSES IN THE MORNING for 01-20-2015
- Crew: Glenn the Geek, Christy Landwehr, Coach Jenn.
- Title Sponsor: Certified Horsemanship Association
- Links: Certified Horsemanship Association Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- Learn more about the CHA International Conference, CHA Monthly Webinars, CHA Regional Conferences
- Guest: Christina Schumacher, High Mountain Equine Outreach
- Guest: Jim McDonald, The Graham equestrian Center
- To find a certified riding instructor or an accredited equine facility near you visit CHAinstructors.com
- There’s an App for that! Download the new FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the Audible Books trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Listeners Like You