Posts for Tag : training
Sorry about that but we could not find any posts!
You may want to try another tag.
Something to read
Want to read something else? These are the latest posts:
- To calm your horse, quiet your mind
- Q&A with Jim McDonald – How to address a horse pawing on the trailer
- Q&A With Jim McDonald: My horse runs away from me
- Q&A with Jim McDonald
- Try this exercise with your horse this weekend!
- Using Obstacles in Horseback Riding
- Time to Ride
- “Jim McDonald is an extraordinarily talented teacher and trainer. I have participated in several of his clinics, enjoyed individual lessons, and seen him work with others. I have seen him time after time, analyze a “problem” and show both the horse and rider the solution”
- “Jim has been able to transform this horse from being stubborn and combative to calm, receptive and willing”
- “With Jim’s help and support, in just a few months, my relationship with my horse is becoming calm and trusting”